Patients, Care Partners, and Practitioners
We welcome patients, care partners, and practitioners to collaborate with us at all phases of the research process. Please email Trudy Mallinson (email@example.com ) or Christina Papadimitriou (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to find out current opportunities to be engaged with research study designs, data collection, analysis, and dissemination.
- Check out our postings on GW Research Commons
- Look at Dr. Mallinson’s entry in the GW SMHS research database
Recruiting Post-Doctoral Fellows
We are currently recruiting for post-doctoral fellows in the PCART fellowships. Interested applicants may consider working in the Advanced Metrics Lab with Drs. Mallinson and Papadimitriou.
GW Primary Care Research Training Program (P-CART).
- HRSA-NRSA. Bushardt (PI and Program Director), Mallinson, (Co-I & Associate Program Director)
- This program develops post-doctoral fellows who are prepared to generate, test, and disseminate primary care-oriented interventions that aim to improve health and health equity.
Graduate Student Mentoring
PhD students interested in studying in the Advanced Metrics Lab should email Trudy Mallinson (email@example.com ) or Christina Papadimitriou (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to discuss alignment of interests and current available projects on which to collaborate.
Dr. Mallinson serves as a methods mentor on the following early career awards:
Using EHR Data to Monitor Functional Recovery in Adults with Brain Injury during Inpatient Rehabilitation
- AOTF Health Services Research Grant”. PI: Cogan; Mentor: Mallinson.
Standardized Patient Assessment Across Post-Acute Care: Opportunities and Challenges
- NIH 1K01HD101589-01; PI: Li; Methods Mentor: Mallinson.
Cognitive Rehabilitation for Veterans with Parkinson’s Disease”
- VA RRCDA Principal Investigator: Kletzel. Role: Methods Mentor.